Pick A Town.
Take Some Pics.
It’s an easy and fun way to make a quick $50.
All you need is a smartphone. No experience needed.
I've got 50 bucks for you.
You have access to small towns that I don’t. I need pictures of those small towns. If you can help me, I’ve got a quick $50 for you!
All you need is your smartphone. You don’t need any experience either! Just follow the simple guidelines below.
30-second intro video.
2-minute overview video of taking pictures and videos.
Steps and Guidelines
- Pick a small town. Let me know which town(s) you’re interested in. I will make sure they qualify for a small-town website.
- Once approved, take 30+ photos of various locations including downtown, Main Street, local attractions, points of interest, etc. Anything that makes the town awesome and unique!
- Avoid seasonal pictures like Christmas. Winter pictures in general are less optimal. We like trees with leaves 😉
- Pictures of people are great … but avoid their faces.
- Take 6-8 short videos (about 4 seconds each) of downtown, Main Street, etc. Keep your movement to a minimum (slow pans for example).
- Fill out the short form below.
- Submit the pictures and videos to the Dropbox folder (watch for an invite via email).
- Get paid! Ka-ching!3
Terms and Conditions:
- I acknowledge that after I submit the photos they will become the property of Touch Point Designs to be used for website design and social media purposes.
- I will submit at least 30 pictures for each small town approved with the majority of the pictures being taken horizontally (landscape) and a few vertical (portrait).
- I will submit at least 6 short video clips of the town with the phone held horizontally (landscape).
Watch for an email from me (cody @ smalltowntravelsites.com) with a link to where you can upload the images.
Interested In Another $50?
Help find a sponsor for a town’s tourism-focused website and I’ll float another $50 your way!
Send a business to www.smalltowntravelsites.com to learn more. Have them mention your name when they sign the contract to get another slick $50 in your pocket.